North Harbour sets a new benchmark in community living. It is rapidly emerging as an ideal destination for residential living, a place that has the warm cozy feeling of home. With its consistently growing economy, new job opportunities, tourism and bay activities thanks to Moreton Bay,12 kilometres of river frontage plus a 1000 acres of public parks and spaces, North Harbour will make it easy to lead an active and fulfilled life.
Located at Burpengary East, North Harbour residents will enjoy direct access to Brisbane’s CBD and the Sunshine Coast; around a 45 minute and 41 minute, respectively, drive away via the M1, which is quick and easy to access from the development.
The Brisbane Airport is a 29-minute drive from North Harbour, and the Port of Brisbane is only 45 minutes away. North Harbour is also very well connected to the nearby Morayfield town centre, with its wealth of shopping and business facilities, as well as the region’s primary and secondary schools, child care services and medical facilities, including hospitals.
Numerous projects are under way in or close to North Harbour, some of the major ones are –
- Sunshine Coast City Hall worth $59.9 million
- Sunshine Coast International Broadband Network project worth $15 million
- Bruce Highway Upgrade worth $932 million
- Beerburrum to Nambour Rail Upgrade worth $550.8 million
- Sunshine Coast Airport Expansion Project worth $2.5 million
Almost after 20 years, the North Harbour Marina Precinct is finally on track to become Queensland’s next Priority Development Area, hence, opening the way to a jobs and economic bonanza for the Moreton Bay region.
What will this landmark developmental project do?
- Transform more than 570 hectares of prime waterfront land into a world-class lifestyle destination
- Trigger a $2.74 billion economic boost via construction
- Generate an estimated 6,547 new jobs
- Long-term economic contribution of $882 million a year to the Queensland economy
- 90% of the total value to directly benefit Moreton Bay Region
- $761 million a year into the Moreton Bay Region
- Average of 805 jobs per year
- North Harbour was declared a project of state significance and recommended for full approval by the Coordinator General’s Department in 2009
Read on to look at some other glorious advantages of the development of the North Harbour Marina Precinct!
- The residents and visitors will get the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors of the Moreton Bay region under a North Harbour Marina PDA. With a new boating paradise to an unrivalled 319 hectares of stunning riverfront parkland, the project provides unrivalled recreational opportunities that will last for generations.
- One can spend their weekends exploring kilometres and kilometres of walking and cycling tracks, canoeing with the kids or playing with them at the sports fields, fishing, attending a community event or outdoor concert, strolling along the promenades or simply relaxing in acres of riverfront parkland – this can also effectively increase the tourism in the area, hence increasing the revenue!
- A North Harbour Marina provides a scenic, river connection to the Bay, bringing in huge tourism, business and economic benefits.
- North Harbour Marina Precinct project provides for 400 berths and 500 docks. Tourism opportunities are endless and can include yacht hire, fishing and diving, and much more.
- A chance to tap into a slice of Australia’s $68 billion maritime industry. The North Harbour can allow us access to a significant piece of Australia’s $68 billion annual maritime industry. The waterfront marine precinct can be ideally used for a wide array of activities, including boat building, vessel maintenance, repairs and marine training, et cetera!
- Environmental excellence is the core value of planning the North Harbour. An independent assessment of outstanding performance across waste, energy, materials, ecosystems, water and community. North Harbour has been awarded accreditation for all 6 EnviroDevelopment categories, namely – waste, energy, materials, ecosystems, water and community.
- The North Harbour master plan was devised to maximally utilise the amenities of the Burpengary East reach of the Caboolture River while also preserving the adjoining bushland.
Get in touch with our expert property consultants to know more about North Harbour and why it might be the perfect investment opportunity for you and your family!
Contact at 02-81230180 or drop us an email at email@example.com
Take a few seconds to follow us on
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/successavenue.aus/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/successavenue.aus
We provide property tips, market data, motivation to keep you going through the day and week, and much more!